MLK and some links to start your week



First of all, happy Martin Luther King Jr. day. Despite holidays being a great excuse to take the day off or spend some time relaxing, it's also good to remember the intent behind the holiday. Now more than ever in this world, we need to practice tolerance, acceptance, and love of our fellow man. Despite someone's religion, or skin color, or who they decide to love, we all need to try and appreciate others experience and realize it's just as valuable and true as our own.

Today I wanted to share a few links from around the web that have piqued my interest or made me think about something a little deeper.

> six 30-year-old women with very different incomes on how they spend and save 

> this tweet made me laugh (your welcome, Reno 911 fans)

> interesting info on Planned Parenthood

> if you need some home design inspiration, this blog has you covered

> some of Michelle Obama's greatest moments as FLOTUS

> this gal has style for days

> some of my favorite TV shows are back

> her photography is so breathtaking

> Also, we're traveling soon for a little birthday vacation and we're super excited. I'm hoping to take lots of pictures (I've been in a lull lately) and hopefully some video.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment