all that cliche stuff



Happy Valentines Day! This is a holiday that's reviled by some and LOVED by others. I'm somewhere in the middle, which makes it okay to celebrate it, or not.

Today we're going to school with Chloe to help hand out her valentines to her classmates. I'm excited about it because she is SO excited about it. I remember distinctly handing out valentines and getting them at my desk in elementary school. We always decorated a tissue box and waited to see what kind of cool Valentines we would get from our friends and classmates. Luckily my daughter is still too young to care about which Valentines she might get from which boys, thank goodness. Heaven help me when that day comes. I'm going to be a mess.

I hope you either celebrate the heck out of this day (chocolate, flowers, wine, etc.) or ignore all those silly things and have a wonderful day despite all of that cliche stuff!

FYI, today I finally got a 2016 photo book put together. Shutterfly is my go-to website for photo books. Here is a referral code (here) if you are interested in making your own!

No comments :

Post a Comment