pjs and popcorn



Have you watched any good shows lately? Movies? Documentaries?

Sometimes, after the kids go to bed, all I can do is wash my face, brush my teeth, and go promptly to bed. More often than not, I do all of those things and then watch a show or two on my streaming app of choice (Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon). I wanted to share some of my favorite shows, documentaries, and movies today and hear what some of your favorites are!

> Right now I'm about four episodes into The Crown (Netflix) and I'm really enjoying it. I'm a big fan of period pieces, especially when I can learn a little bit of history along the way.

> I'm always catching up on This is Us, New Girl, Last Man on Earth, and The Good Place on Hulu. I haven't yet upgraded to commercial free, but sometimes the commercial breaks really kill me!

> Some recent shows we've watched on Netflix: Stranger Things (Aaaamazing), Narcos, Orange is the New Black, Grace and Frankie (new season debuts this week), and Parenthood (always good)

> Amazon is usually my last stop for shows since I've already gone through most my favorites. I got started watching Downton Abbey (possibility of a prequel?!) which is one of my all time favorites and quickly moved on. I also really enjoyed Transparent (just waiting on the next season). 

> Coming up this spring/summer, I'm looking forward to new seasons of Masters of None and Chelsea Handler's talk show.

I'm sure after this list, it might seem like I watch a lot of tv shows... Well, this list has taken a few years to acquire. I am rather proud that I've slowly weaned myself off of truly, trashy reality tv shows. Somehow I felt like the screaming women of Bravo were slowly ruining my moral compass. Though I do indulge from time to time. Everything in moderation, right?

Do you have any favorites? Please share!

No comments :

Post a Comment