chocolate and raisins



Hey everyone! I hope you are having a superb week so far! Mine has been extremely busy and hectic. I just started a new job and while it's been really fun and challenging, its also sucked up my spare time. But, it's never too late to share pictures of cute kids and Easter eggs, right?

This weekend we had some family come into town to celebrate Easter with us. Chloe and Elinor's cousin visited, so we were able to have a really fun Easter egg hunt and egg dying adventure. This year was probably the first one where we really went all out with the candy and Easter baskets. Up until now my kids were so young that they were equally excited about raisins AND chocolate, so I usually just put raisins in the eggs. This year there was definitely an excess of chocolate and sugar. Tis the season, right?









Have a good rest of your week! I'll see you around. 

No comments :

Post a Comment