roxborough state park



Well guys, we made it to the end of the week! It's nothing but sleeping in and relaxing for the next couple days (well, if you're lucky). We will be trying to do both and probably won't really do either.

Today I wanted to share a few photos from our hike last weekend with my sister and her family. We were trying to figure out what to do together last Saturday and since my sister and I went on many a hike as small children, it's usually a go-to for a us. The kids and husbands are usually amenable and there is also usually some sort of ice cream treat at the end to keep everyone motivated.

Last weekend was no exception. After a small hike (mostly fresh air since my kids are not in the habit yet and are really pretty young), we drove over to Sonic and had some burgers and shakes. The scenery was pretty stunning, so I had to take a few photos.













No comments :

Post a Comment