See below for direct links
If you happen to follow me on Pinterest, you'll notice that lately my pins have turned into a lighting fixtures greatest hits. I'll admit I'm a bit obsessed with light fixtures. I don't know how it happened or if I got bit by a strange spider one night, but now it's probably on the top of my list for every house we've lived in since 2010 (three houses ago).
Truth be told, I spend a lot of time looking at light fixtures. Today I thought I'd share some of my favorites and some tips and tricks for finding good deals.
1. Monticello Circular Iron Frame Chandelier, Shades of Light: Wooden beads on light fixtures are having a real moment. They are a great (and cheaper) option than crystals. The light fixtures end up weighing less and have a more bohemian vibe than the same piece decked out with crystals.
2. Capiz Honeycomb Chandelier, Serena and Lilly: Serena and Lilly have some really lovely and really unique light fixtures. My recommendation though is find something you like and then scour the internet for a cheaper version. Capiz is a unique material (a type of sea shell), but I always double check Amazon for similar styles at more reasonable prices.
3. Mobile Chandelier, West Elm: I have put this light fixture up over our breakfast nook table in two consecutive houses. I really, really love this light. It's modern, but cool enough to mix it up with your more traditional decor items. Highly recommend this one!
4. Dainolite 6 Light Chandelier, Overstock: I love the look of this Chandelier, but I would definitely shop around for a more reasonable price. It's a beauty though!
5. Pelle Chandelier, West Elm: Ever since I saw Happily Eva After put this light into her master bedroom, I've been peeking in on it on a regular basis. It's a modern (or Mod) design, but for the right room, it would look fabulous. This one is worth the price tag, in my opinion.
6. Bali Goldtone 22 light Chandelier, Overstock: Holy lights batman. This light fixture could probably light up a ballroom, much less a dining room. It's stunning, funky, and definitely a design statement. I would be cautious of the wattage you put into each of those 22 outlets though...
7. Chandelier with Wood Beads, Amazon: The next time you see this light, it will most likely be hanging in our master bedroom. I'm really digging the beads, the price point, and the overall look of this fixture. It's a little french countryside, a touch shabby chic, and a bit bohemian. Sign me up.
Here is a quick list of my favorite spots for finding fabulous fixtures:
Shades of Light
And as always, shop the sales!