Here are some of my favorite memories from 2016:
1) our chickens! We're still missing our feathery friends. 2017 might be the year of a new pet or two.
2) all the hiking trips we went on in Wyoming and Montana, the views were breathtaking and the company was pretty awesome too
3) our visit to Tippet Rise, still the coolest art museum or installation I've ever been too (sorry Louvre)
4) all of our family time with our super spread out relatives
5) exploring NYC with two little kids, the double stroller made ALL the difference
7) watching our two little girls grow up and become the best of buds
8) weekending in Big Sky, even though most of us were sick the entire time...
9) getting to meet these fabulous ladies and learn more about them
and last but not least
10) getting to write this blog! Thank you so much for following along on my adventures in mothering, designing, working, and figuring it all out. I really do appreciate anyone and everyone who stops by. I thoroughly enjoy creating and sharing new content on this blog, so thanks for reading!